How can you use Azure Data Lake?
With an Innovative team at DLytica, we work on converting your Data Strategies to Solutions. We leverage a team of skilled Data Architects, Data Engineers, Web developers, Data Scientists, Analysts, and Project Managers to produce robust, scalable, and resilient solutions powered by AWS cloud and Microsoft Azure.
Dlytica Maintains a pool of certified and qualified cloud, data, data architect, QA engineers, AI and Devops engineers who are available to be deployed on client projects in a timely manner. Depending upon the client’s requirement, resources can be scaled up and down as needed.
Moreover, we follow agile where we have delivery with weekly status reports and daily standups as our work culture.
Agile development team with AWS and Microsoft certified data architect, data engineer, front end developer.
One of the Success Story of Dlytica Inc on Azure SQL
With initial data as CSV which updates itself hourly and daily, each dataset should be inserted into the Azure database where updates comes in email. How can Microsoft service be leverage to get the solution assuming trigger point of new folder or subfolder added to load with pre defined table template.
Above is the High-level Dataflow for extracting CSV files from Email to SQL server.
1. Initial step is to Use Logic Apps to connect to Mailbox and extract the attachments to Azure Data Lake storage (ADLS). Once the file lands on to ADLS, Data Factory pipeline will trigger to load data to SQL server Tables.
2. We need to set up the storage event trigger on ADLS bucket so that as soon as file arrives, Azure data factory pipeline will be triggered. We can use Data Flow within Azure Data Factory to load the data to SQL Server tables.
Note : We can setup a quick meeting to discuss how can we implement this solution as fast as possible if you are looking for similar solution. Contact us Today.
There are advantages of using Logic Apps over Power Automate:
1. Cost-effective: Logic Apps are more cost-effective than Power Automate, since it requires fewer resources to run.
2. Azure Integration: Logic Apps integrate seamlessly with Azure, providing access to features such as Azure Functions, Service Bus, and more.
3. Enterprise-grade security: Logic Apps offer enterprise-grade security with features such as role-based access control and encryption at rest.
Using Azure Data factory helps to build more complex Data transformations and helps to load multiple files folders parallel.
Official Site : https://www.dlytica.com/
Official Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/dlytica/
Let us help you : https://www.dlytica.com/contact-us/
Introduction In the rapidly evolving world of technology, the development of customized Large Language Models (LLMs) is a frontier being explored [...]
Introduction: In the rapidly evolving technology landscape, Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are reshaping industries and revolutionizing bu [...]
Introduction: Language is the glue that connects us in this digital age. From chatbots that converse with us to virtual assistants that understan [...]