Data Engineer Internship/Associate (Remote Nepal)
We are looking for an aspiring Data Engineer Intern/Associate who is passionate about working with data and building robust data pipelines. As an intern/associate, you will work closely with our data engineering team to develop, maintain and optimize our data infrastructure.
- Collaborate with our data engineering team to design, develop and implement data pipelines using Spark and Hadoop technology.
- Write efficient and optimized code in Java and/or Python to transform, clean and process large datasets.
- Use cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform to deploy and maintain data infrastructure.
- Work on small projects and able to execute quick POC under guidance of data architect and technical team.
- Continuously improve and optimize data processing and storage techniques to ensure optimal performance and reliability of data pipelines.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields/Recently Graduated/Career switch from Web-app to Data.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Proficient in at least one programming language such as Java or Python.
- Have worked on at least a few small projects related to data engineering or analytics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
This internship opportunity is perfect for individuals who are looking to gain hands-on experience in data engineering and build a strong foundation in cloud computing, Spark, Hadoop, and programming languages such as Java and Python. You will work closely with experienced data engineers, and have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Remote - Nepal
17 May 2023
9 hours - 6 Months - Possibility of Full Time Hiring
No. Of Vacancy : 2
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and a cover letter to