Are you a candidate who is motivated to optimize the Architecture with new upcoming interesting features and tools in the cloud? And you have a great understanding and Experience in building Data Pipelines, Data Warehouse Models, and Governance of data like Security, privacy, compliance, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Analyze the requirement and fitting requirements fits existing Architecture
- Work with Data Modelers to define data Models.
- Work with Data Analysts to materialize the requirement for Data Elements
- Work with Data Engineers to Define the patterns and processes to build optimized data pipelines and structures
- Preparing Proof of concept and presenting to the board.
- Aws, Azure or GCP Data Tools( ADF, Glue, Redshift, Azure Data Warehouse,S3, ADLS, etc) and
- Apache Spark
- Snowflake Data Warehousing
- Python Programming Language or Any other programming
- SQL proficient
- Databricks Skill is a plus
- CI/CD experience is a plus
- Power BI / Tableau integration experience is a plus
- Certification in Solution Architect/ Data Engineer is a plus
- AI/ML Model building to deployment is a plus
No. Of Vacancy : 5
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and a cover letter to